Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndy_1

Pensive
Awards : Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself Ppic
Joined date : 2010-03-05

Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself Empty
PostSubject: Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself   Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:46 pm

NewAngel has requested prayer for her daughter, Rebeka, who has cancer.

NewAngel is in the midst of a trial right now and asks for our prayers. I won't go into detail..... The Lord knows her problem(s).

Father, God, I pray that You will minister to these two ladies right where You know they need help the most.
We ask this in this way: Thy will be done on earth and it is in Heaven. Please bless them with your grace to endure whatever situation they might be in.

I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen
Back to top Go down
kevin4jesus
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Awards : Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself Ppic
Joined date : 2010-01-06

Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself   Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Lord You know their needs and I ask in Your Name Lord that you will be with them at this time and give them the peace, comfort and reassurance they need, this I ask in The Precious Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Back to top Go down

Mother requests prayer for daughter & herself
Page 1 of 1