Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Novastar (missing Daughter)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmsbg
Admin / Prayer~Warrior
Admin   /     Prayer~Warrior

Angelic
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Novastar (missing Daughter) Empty
PostSubject: Novastar (missing Daughter)   Novastar (missing Daughter) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Novastar a chatter from Kick Back Cafe needs our prayers. Her daughter is 44 and has been missing for over a month..
Please keep her daughter and her in your prayers..
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Novastar prayer for daughter   Novastar (missing Daughter) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Father God I come to You in prayer for this situation of the missing daughter, Lord I ask that she be found and well. Comfort the family and draw them closer to You. Bring light to the situation, where there is darkness. And give them answer that they need to know where she is. I pray for Your will to be done in this as it is in Heaven.
I pray this in Jesus name Amen.
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Novastar (missing Daughter)   Novastar (missing Daughter) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Dear heavenly father, I come to you asking that you would put your comforting hand on Novastar. Father only you know where her daughter is at this time. I pray that you will return her daughter home safely and comfort the family during this time. In your son's name I pray... Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novastar (missing Daughter)   Novastar (missing Daughter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Novastar (missing Daughter)
Page 1 of 1