Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM Empty
PostSubject: FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM   FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 pm

FireChic05 Took her Daughter Faith to the hospital this morning at 12:35. we are still waiting to find out why, however were still asking for prayer that the Lord would bring about what ever is needed and that he would provide for Faith.
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM   FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:28 am

Well the cause of what made her sick is still unknown. When we arrived at the hospital she had a 103 fever, but it is starting to look like she may have chicken pox but that is not for sure yet. I will update once I know more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: faith   FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am

Dear heavenly Father please heal this child Lord, you know exactly whats going on with this baby Lord I ask that you touch her with a speacial touch Lord and whatever is going on Lord that you would give the drs understanding in Jesus NAme Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM   FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM Empty

Back to top Go down

FireChic05 - Daughter takin to hospital at 12:35AM
Page 1 of 1