Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

reconcilliation of a family Update Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kmsbg
Admin / Prayer~Warrior
Admin   /     Prayer~Warrior

Angelic
Joined date : 2009-02-01

reconcilliation of a family  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: reconcilliation of a family Update Requested   reconcilliation of a family  Update Requested EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Sad Please pray for Alliap:She asks that the Lord help her children be returned.They were placed with the grandparents after the father hurt the mother.Now that it's safe for them to come home Grandparents wont't stop talking Heavenly Father about her

Heavenly Father,I ask you to send your Holy Spirit to minister to this family.A broken family is a hurtful thing even to you.You who created us to live in harmony with each other and with you.Lord I ask that you move upon the grandparents hearts and minister to the anger and bitterness there before it permanetly harms their relationship with the children,I asl Father that you return the hearts of the children to their mother comfort them and her. Continue the work you started in mom use this Lord to draw her closer to you let her really learn what leaning on the Lord means,Thank you you Father that as the unltimate head of the family we can come to you trusting you have our best interest at heart,Please reunite this family and bring about total healing,I asko ask that you minister to dad teach him to deal with the anget and bitterness in his hear and help him find his way to you In Jeusu name we pray amen
Back to top Go down

reconcilliation of a family  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: prayer for alloep   reconcilliation of a family  Update Requested EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 pm

oh Father, I so know the feeling of this mothers heart, the pain that rips your heart out, Father I come to You on behalf of this young Mother Lord, help her to come to You and trust You like never before, oh Father plz comfort her soul, and move in her heart, help her to see what it is You want from her, let her not find comfort in other things Lord, I pray for the building of faith upon her Lord, that her childrens hearts would be drawn to her and that their comfort is shown Glorifying You Lord, thank You Father, for You are worthy of our praise. in Jesus Name Amen
Back to top Go down

reconcilliation of a family Update Requested
Page 1 of 1