Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RonnieRage Update Requested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RonnieRage
RonnieRage

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-12

RonnieRage  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: RonnieRage Update Requested   RonnieRage  Update Requested EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:44 am

I'm not a christian, but I come in the room from time to time and I would like to ask for prayer for strength in some personal things I'm going through, some guidance in finding a job, and spiritual understanding. Thanks. -Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: RonnieRage Update Requested   RonnieRage  Update Requested EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:04 am

Dear Heavenly Father, we come to you lifting Ronnie up to you. Father only you know all of the personal issues going on in Ronnie's life right now. Father I ask that you will bless Ronnie with a job and the things that only you can bring to their life. In your son's name I pray... Amen
Back to top Go down
Steadfast1974
Chat Room Admin
Chat Room Admin
Steadfast1974

Joined date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: RE: RonnieRage   RonnieRage  Update Requested EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Lord Jesus i ask you to be with ronnie Lord though he doesn't know you yet personally, we ask that you plz give him some wisdom in finding a job Lord Jesus and that you guide him in all his ways Lord. Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RonnieRage Update Requested   RonnieRage  Update Requested Empty

Back to top Go down

RonnieRage Update Requested
Page 1 of 1