Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for my marriage...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

Prayers for my marriage... Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my marriage...   Prayers for my marriage... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

I am an Army Wife who is in love with her husband, but his love for me no longer seems to be there. At the beginning of the yr my husband cheated for the first time and then a week later left me. 2 days after my birthday my husband told me that he has a girl friend and is living with her. Then harder parts began when he started pushing her in my face and his family's face as well. My husband has now decided that he doesn't love me, regrets marrying me and wants a divorce. I have been praying hard, but I would appreciate other people praying for us.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for my marriage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my marriage...   Prayers for my marriage... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:29 pm

lord i dont know the full situation but i dont have to i ask you touch this situation and lord touch all concerned.touch charity lord and drawl her close to you whatever happens lord i ask lord you drawl her closer to you.u lord are in controll and nothing happens without you so i ask you let your will be done.touch charity and her little one lord and cover them with your blood.lord let her never give up on you no mater what.in jesus name amen.
Back to top Go down

Prayers for my marriage...
Page 1 of 1