Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kedves_1- Lost a Sister PW#1 Update Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

kedves_1- Lost a Sister PW#1   Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: kedves_1- Lost a Sister PW#1 Update Requested   kedves_1- Lost a Sister PW#1   Update Requested EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Please Pray for this person, Who's Sister Died.

Heavenly father and God of everlasting life, I pray that you would surround this family with your angels, Lord. That your Spirit would rain down on them and bring them at peace. May you use this time for their help. And may you guard them and the family from the attacks against them durring this time. I pray againt anger and i Pray for peace and the Power of the Risen sun to manifest itself through every member of this home.
Back to top Go down

kedves_1- Lost a Sister PW#1 Update Requested
Page 1 of 1