Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

prayer request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: prayer request   prayer request EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:01 pm

pray for my brother who has been away from the lord a long time.he needs to come back to the lord.
Back to top Go down
kmsbg
Admin / Prayer~Warrior
Admin   /     Prayer~Warrior

Angelic
Joined date : 2009-02-01

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer request   prayer request EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Dina.I to have a brother who is dearly loved and who has walked away from the Lord.I completly understand that heartache,I will pray for your brother.and I ask if you will pray for mine.
Back to top Go down

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer request   prayer request EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm

yes kim i shure will be praying. prayer request 904446
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer request   prayer request EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you asking that you would place your guiding hands on both Kim's and Tina's brothers as they have walked away from you. Father I ask that you would show yourself to them and that their eyes would be opened to you and they will see just how much you love them. I also ask that while they are away from you that you will protect them and allow Satan to do no harm to them. In your Son's precious name I pray... Amen
Back to top Go down

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer request   prayer request EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:14 pm

update:my brother is very much backslid and says that he dont even believe in god anymore.he is smoking,drinking and swearing.he is also in mississippi on 2 week training to go back to ? hes in the navy. he realy needs to come back to the lord.
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: A Prayer for the brother   prayer request EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 am

Heavenly Father I thank you that these prayers are effecting The brother. I pray hard Father that you would silence the mouths of the demons. I pray that they would be bound up and gagged that they could utter no sound or thought to this young man. I plead the blood of jesus Christ upon him. I pray for his salvation and his return to Christ his first love.

I speak peace into this troubled heart, and i ask that angels minister to him arround the clock. Father send men of God into his life, Surround him by your love father and draw him in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prayer request Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer request   prayer request Empty

Back to top Go down

prayer request
Page 1 of 1