Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Curi

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Request   Prayer Request EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 pm

PRAYER REQUESTS
Sam Curit
987 Rambutan St.,Bgy. dela Paz Antipolo City Philippines
Mobile 09108761771

1.My pastoral task in Camarin Evangelical Gospel Church Philippines
2.Green World business that the Lord will provide customers and recruits for this beautiful herbal company
3.Blessings for my family here in Cogeo Antipolo City Philippines
4.My credits that the Lord will bless me financially and I will pay them all before the year ends.
5.Blessings of laptop computer and a own house and lot
6.Blessings for my friends Jonard Lopez and Augusto Derama,RG Aquino
7.Blessings for Sambahang Kristiano sa Gulod the Church where I served for 15 years
8.abundant blessings for the coming years

Thank you for Praying
Godbless
Back to top Go down

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm

dear lord i pray in jesus name that you touch all theise request and you have your way.that you intervien in every situation and let your will be done.i ask you to touch in away as never befor.that you drawl by your power there is nothing to difficult you cant handle.i ask that you show your power in a way that only you can do, that in this new year you will prosper us in a way like never befor that wen it happens we will say hey thats my God the God that died for me.you are almighter maker and creater of the world who gave his son to die for us and you only want us to fallow you.in jesus name save souls,sanctify,delieve ,and set free in the new year in jesus name amen amen amen
Back to top Go down

Prayer Request
Page 1 of 1