Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

plz pray for me..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
beautiful broken angel

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

plz pray for me.. Empty
PostSubject: plz pray for me..   plz pray for me.. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 am

um...plz pray for me.....its taking. me ALOT even asking for prayer right now.....i cant really go into it...
Back to top Go down

plz pray for me.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz pray for me..   plz pray for me.. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am

lord i ask in the name of jesus you touch lord. you know the need i ask that you drawl her to you.send down that healing power.lord let her cry out to you.i pray lord for delieverence lord you know lord and only you know everything thats going on.i ask lord your will be done let her have that sweet peace that only you can give.melt the stoney heart and give her a clean one.let her fallow the straight path and not be led astray.in jesus name your will be done...thank jesus in your name amen
Back to top Go down

plz pray for me..
Page 1 of 1