Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad Empty
PostSubject: goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad   goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

She is asking for prayer regarding her dad who was in the ER this morning real early with his gallstones. he will see a doctor and probably have it removed. please pray for the family, and for his healing.
Thank You
Shy goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad 549350
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: julies prayer   goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Father God I come to You in prayer for Julies dad who is in pain with gallstones. Lord I ask that You would direct the doctors and medical staff to help him. If he has to have surgery please make him to heal quickly. I pray this in Jesus name Amen.
Back to top Go down
serena07
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Awards : goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad Ppic
Joined date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad   goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 am

I heard about Julie's dad and I know her family have bad time. Hospitalize is very nervous time in human life. I understand her feelings about her father. Its so difficult time for her. I pray to God for her father. sympathy sayings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad   goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad Empty

Back to top Go down

goddontmakenojunk (julie) pray for her dad
Page 1 of 1