Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage

thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested   thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 pm

please pray for thursdays _child 1957 her daughter was beat to death and now thursday is not aloud at the funeral and not aloud to see her grandkid.

lord i pray that you be with the family lord i pray that you cover them with yor blood lord give that mother peace like only you can.lord i pray tat your will be done in ever situation that is goin on in this family.draw them closer to you lord.lord i pray in jesus name amen.
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: Thursday prayer   thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Father God I pray for Thursdays child and what she is going through. Lord we dont know what she is going through but I know You do. I would ask that You would intervene and somehow allow her to see her grandchildren and go to her daughters funeral. I cant imagine her loss but ask that You would comfort her and give her peace. Lord minister to her heart and soul. Touch her in a way that only she would know. I lift her up to You now Dear Lord. I know she must feel broken inside, and needs to be close to You right now, so draw her closer to You now and always. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Back to top Go down

thursdays _child 1957 Update Requested
Page 1 of 1