Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursdays child Update Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thursdays child  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: Thursdays child Update Requested   Thursdays child  Update Requested EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

pray for thursdays child she came in the room yesterday 4-30-09 she ask for prayer she has cancer.
Back to top Go down
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
beautiful broken angel

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

Thursdays child  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursdays child Update Requested   Thursdays child  Update Requested EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:28 pm

dear heavenly father wrap yer loving arms around yer child Lord heal her from the top of head to the souls of her feet Lord thank u for her Lord i dont know her but i know she is a blessing ty Lord for hearing and answering dis prayer in Jesus name I pray Amen
Back to top Go down

Thursdays child Update Requested
Page 1 of 1