Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pray for me. Update Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DawnlovesJesus

Joined date : 2009-05-07

Please pray for me.  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for me. Update Requested   Please pray for me.  Update Requested EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:28 pm

I would really like everyone to pray for me because my OCD and my anxiety has really been really acting up lately. I have been really obsessive, compulsive and repetive lately and I have been having racing thoughts. I have been crying a lot too.
I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday afternoon and my doctor doesn't want to put me on another med until I see a Psychologist. I have an appointment with a therapist on June 10th for an evaluation. I don't know what I'm going to do until then. I just can't deal with everything by myself until then. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you for your prayers. Dawn
Back to top Go down

Please pray for me.  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray for me. Update Requested   Please pray for me.  Update Requested EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:33 pm

dear lord we ask that you touch dawn you know the need you know what is going on we ask that you heal here in the name of jesus.lord you are the almighty healer you know beter than any doctor ever could.we dont need to turn to physical doctors we only need to turn to you you are the doctor,the almighty healer .you say by your stripes we are heald.we are trusting in you the almighty healier to heal this child.give her the sweet peace that only you can give.cover her with your blood and let her draw closer to you than ever.in jesus name amen
Back to top Go down

Please pray for me. Update Requested
Page 1 of 1