Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Please pray for Dee Dee - Update Requested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Please pray for Dee Dee - Update Requested   Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 am

my friend Dee Dee whom is like a very close friend to me and she is also like my mom......she;s REALLY sick and getting worse.......I dont know.....I dont want her to die.......but I dont want her to hurt anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: for DeeDee   Wed May 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Father God i come to You now in prayer For Dee Dee.Lord if it be Your will please spare Dee Dee from sickness. We know that You can heal and take way sickness and we come boldly to Your Throne and ask on behalf of Dee Dee that You would make her well again, and that you would heal her for the top of her head to the soles of her feet. In Jesus name I pray Amen and Amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Please pray for Dee Dee - Update Requested
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1