Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ray - Boltz being updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Ray - Boltz being updated Empty
PostSubject: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Report of Ray Boltz
Ray - Boltz being updated Msg_photo

Ray Boltz Music is officially no longer allowed to be played in our room.
What follows below is neither an attack or a put down. What follows below is heart breaking
but must be done. We will NOT walk in the ways of Darkness my friends.

Links will be provided at the end of this post.

Our Choice to not play his music is based in part by HIS Choice to live a life of sin.
In 2004 Ray Boltz Admitted to his family that he was a Practicing Homosexual.
Ray boltz later admitted Publicly in the fall of 2008 that he was a Homosexual and was
Content to live the life of a homosexual which included divorcing his wife of over 30 years.

So, At issue is this. How does Ray Boltz Living as a homosexual determine force us to remove his music from
our room?

Allow me to read to you from the book of 1st Corinthians Chapter 5 Verses 1-13
Quote :

1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his father's wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man who did this? 3Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present. 4 When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.

6 Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast (SIN) works through the whole batch of dough?(CHURCH) 7 Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

From these Verses the Lord is clear, When those who are "Professing Christians" willfully sin, We are not to associate with them.. Let us also turn to the book of Matthew 18 verses 15-17
Speaking about Church Disapline we read ...
Quote :

15 "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

So, here God Further makes clear our relationship to the "professing christians" who live in sin.. Here is a rather good Explination about treating them as "pegans or tax collectors"
Quote :

How do you treat a Gentile (heathen, sinner, unbeliever)? When you see them you continue to entreat them to repent and come back to Jesus. You don't engage in small talk or pretend things are going well. Continue to let them know there is an unresolved sin in their life that puts them in imminent danger of losing their salvation. The goal is to bring reconciliation by action -

To treat them as a tax collector means to be business like. Not friendly or smiley but very business like since you don't fraternize with tax collectors. Don't invite them over for dinner or to fellowship at your house. 2Th_3:14-15 is very clear on this as is 1Co_5:11-13. As you can see from these verses, certain sins that remain un repented of warrant expulsion from the church"

Ray Boltz continues his rebellion to this day with the release of his new song, "Dont tell me who to love".
From the song...
Quote :

Maybe you’re in love today and you’ve been making wedding plans

But there is someone in your way shouting things cause they don’t understand

The judge says that’s not legal, the preacher calls it a sin

Oh you just remember they were wrong before and they’re wrong again

The word of God is clear, "thou SHALL NOT, lay with a Man as with a women" Homosexuality is a Sin, And as with all sin, It requires a choice.. Ray boltz has made his choice, and in accordance with the Word of God, we will not support or give the impression of support for this lifestyle untill our brother of old has repented and turned back to his God.

Below These Links you may view the message that Joshua Has left publicly on Ray Boltz's Blog...
Links

Story from One News Now
Story From Christianity today
Story from Noal
Video Interview with Greg Quinlan
Ray Boltz Interview on Washington Blade

Ray - Boltz being updated Screenshot007wd
Ray - Boltz being updated Screenshot016i

Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
joshuajared2000

Asleep

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:43 pm

::.. Notice ..::

It has come to our attention that this Report has caused some confusion and I would like to offer some understanding.
This choice, Of not allowing ray boltz music in the room, DOES NOT mean that we will not welcome homosexuals into
our chat room.

There is a difference between Ray, and most of the homosexuals who come to our room. Ray Boltz has outright Rejected
The word of God. Knowing what it says, Admitting what it says, and still Ray Boltz rejects the word of God.

Most of the homosexual's who visit our room are at the least, open to the word of God Correcting them, teaching them
and leading them. You see a difference?

At no time is ANY ONE not allowed in the room, based purly on Who, or WHAT they are. Those things can change,
and because there is a hope that those things can always change, we are open to those changes, and corrections happening
not only in our room but in ourselves.

How can you learn of Gods word if every christian room bounces you out?
We need to all Come as we are, and leave the way God changes us..

Last edited by joshuajared2000 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 pm

another good job well said with scripture to back it up ..i like that
Back to top Go down
RonnieRage
RonnieRage

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:35 pm

i just want to know, as a gay christian, am i welcome in the room?

i would like to ask that even though u believe the scripture is without error dont u think ur running a huge risk believing that ur understanding of it is not with out error?

not once does Jesus mention homosexuality.

the verse u spoke of condemning homosexuals is in Leviticus.

Leviticus is a holiness code written 3000 yrs ago. this code includes many outdated sexual laws (like having sex with a woman whose menstrating). it also includes prohibitions against round haircuts, tattoos, working on the Sabbath, wearing garments of mixed fabrics, eating pork or shellfish, getting your fortune told, and even playing with the skin of a pig. (there goes football!)

so what's a holiness code? it's a list of behaviors that people of faith find offensive in a certain place and time. in this case, the code was written for priests only, and its primary intent was to set the priests of Israel over and against priests of other cultures.

Jesus and Paul both said the holiness code in Leviticus does not pertain to Christian believers. nevertheless, there are still people who pull the two verses about men sleeping together from this ancient holiness code to say that the Bible seems to condemn homosexuality.

so thats just only one example of people risking a huge risk believing that their understanding is without error.
since thats the only verse u mentioned i will only mention it.

sorry its just misunderstanding the bible has caused much pain in many peoples lives, because the verse u used is also used to justify murdering our homosexual brothers and sisters in christ not to mention being beaten severely.

i myself have been hospitalized three times because of these misunderstandings, the second time, i almost died. and the justification used while i was being beaten almost to death by 3 young adults with baseball bats? "god hates fags", "your going to hell fag", "you deserve to die queer".

i still have not healed completely physically or mentally from it but what i know now is, god loves me, with or without any of my sins, including homosexuality, which i am unsure of as being a sin, but i am still researching the issue and will go where god leads.

let me leave u with this,

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 1:8-10 “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

Romans 8:1 "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

god bless u.
in christ, ronnie.
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
joshuajared2000

Asleep

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Ronni,
First i need to tell you there is no short reply to this... My reply may be long but if you would just read it all, and pray on this, I believe
The lord has already given you the answer to your question...
First...

ANY ONE.. AND I STRESS THIS.. ANY ONE!!! WHO TELLS YOU that God hates Fags is NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!
And I hope and Pray that if ANY ONE in our room tells you otherwise, you bring it to our attention that i May deal with it Promptly.

Now for one other thing in your post....

"not once does Jesus mention homosexuality."

I want to have you read some thing.. These are the words of Jesus Christ...

In the book of Matthew chapter 19 Christ is asked about "divorcing" among believers..here is his reply
Quote :

4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,(#1)
5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh’?(#2)
6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.(#3)”

Now i added the numbers to help explain why this is important...

#1, When God created Man kind, in the Very beginning, God said some thing VERY VERY important..In Genesis Chapter 2
Quote :
Genesis 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

For the FIRST time in ALL of Creation God found some thing that wasnt good.. So God did some thinking...but.....

Quote :
But for Adam no suitable helper was found.(Genesis 2:20)

So God made Adam a Mate...
Quote :

21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs
and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib
he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

So Excited was Adam he proclaimed
Quote :

23 The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman, [d] '
for she was taken out of man."

So , From the start of Life for man, In Gods eyes the ONLY suitable helper was found in the form of WOMEN ..

#2, Seeing this the Lord added
Quote :
24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

At this point God not only Confirmed What and Who the suitable helper was to be, but then here God JOINED them together...

#3 Christ said as his third point..
Quote :

6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.

Christ didnt have to say to people "HEY YOU GUYS!!!! DONT DO THIS!!!" because God already said it..Christ came to fullfill the law, to fullfill the old testament
He didnt come to do away with all of it.. not at all. But for Christ, his words affirm what we have now established..
Quote :

WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER Let NOT Man Separate
God joined man and women, and Christ commanded man NOT to separate them. which man is trying to do by saying "God isnt against homosexuality".

Some times Ronnie people want a color by number God, who will hold their hand and change their diapers. Who will cook their food and feed it to them..
However, If this God were alive, he would not be the God of the bible. Because the God of the bible requires us to believe in FAITH upon him..

Could we be wrong? could 1000's of years, and millions upon millions of believers all have miss understood? Yes..

But!

I would rather trust Gods word, and Christ words, then to trust my own judgment... I COULD be wrong, but HIS word isnt. and If i have to stand before God being wrong
I would rather stand before him having believed in faith what his word said, then to believe in my own wisdom because God Says of my wisdom....

Quote :

1st Corinthians 3:19-19
18: For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;
20 and again, “The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.”

So in other words, Our wisdom, our understanding Isnt all that great.. but we need to trust in the word of GOD.
No where does Christ say "read the bible" or "read the torah" , no where did Christ say YOU HAVE TO PRAY (he just said when you pray)
No where did Christ say "children obey your parents"
Christ didnt have to tell people what was already understood.

Satan's first attack on mankind came upon eve, and it was doubt.. "did God really say?????" all Satan wants to do is get christians and those close to becoming christians
to doubt the word of GOD.. If he can get you and others to doubt ONE part , then he will open a door that will pull you away..
I encourage you to TRUST the word of GOD.. Not because he is some dictator but because he is a loving parent, who knows you better then you do , and he knows
what you can become through his son. he knows that through his son, Ronnie may be a good guy, but when Christ is done with Ronnie,
Ronnie will be a GREAT MAN OF GOD!!!

I hope you pray over this and I pray you find understanding. and as always, you are more then welcome in our room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 pm

however in 1 corinthians 6:9-10 clearly states who wont be in heaven..do i believe that gays can turn from their wicked ways and repent yes i do God can take that away and make you new.white as snow but homosexuals----Gays will not be their.GOD CAN AND WILL DELIEVE US FROM THE WRONG WE DO WE HAVE TO BE WILLING TO CHANGE AND ASK HIM.
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
joshuajared2000

Asleep

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Some thing I Would like to point out..

1) idolaters (worshipers of other things, ie computer or people)
2) adulterers
3) prostitutes
4) thieves (yeup even those work pens stolen from work makes you a theif)
5) Sexually Immoral (Of ALL kinds)
6) The Wicked (Hitler)
7) The Greedy (think of how many church's spend millions, but give less then hundreds)
8 ) The Drunkards
9) Slanderers
10) Swindlers

From the book of Revelations 22

11) The Decietful
12) The impure
13) Those who do what is shameful

From Titus

14) Divisive persons
15) Those who practice Witchcraft

From Galatians

16) debauchery
17) hatred
18) jealousy
19) Fits of Rage
20) discord (those who cause problems)
21) Selfish ambition
22) dissension causers
23) Those who bring Factions
24) Envy
25) Orgies
26) Lacking Self Control

From 1st Timothy

27) Perverts
28) Slave Traders
29) Perjurers
30) Merceless
31) Gossips
32) and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

As you can see, ALL Have sinned and fallen short or the glory.
So the next time Some one hammers you Ronnie about being Gay,
here is a list of EVERY one who is in Danger of going to hell for their sins.

Sin is SIN! Your Sins are no Worse then our sins in that... ALL SIN will separate us from Christ.

[center]There are 2 times, where we are told
1) there is a sin which can not be be repented for
and
2) The sins of the flesh are worse then others for they defile the body
which is the temple of God in you

The Point im making Ronnie is this.. NO ONE IS PERFECT. but we try day in and day out
to Seek the lord, and to apply his wisdom to our life.. His desires instead of ours
His wisdom over ours, his Ways over ours.
Back to top Go down
RonnieRage
RonnieRage

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm

thank u joshua. i truly appreciate ur kindness and honesty.

anewnameinglory i know that the verses used against gays in the bible do not refer to a loving homosexual relationship or homosexuality as an orientation. they refer to same-sex acts, which were understood to be perpetrated by heterosexuals, and therefore were "lustful" and "unnatural".

the bible does not say anything against two people in a loving same-sex relationship.
but there is examples of same-sex deep friendship and possible romantic attraction.

Jonathan and David:
in the David story, Jonathan, a king’s son, was totally in
love with David, a handsome shepherd who became
army chief and king.

the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and
Jonathan loved him as his own self (1 Samuel 18:1). he
made David enter three agreements of a political and,
probably, emotional nature (1 Samuel 18:3, 20:17, 23:
18). his love for David surpassed a woman’s love (2
Samuel 1:26). he greatly delighted in (or desired) David
(1 Samuel 19:1), chose David as his companion (1
Samuel 20:30) and saved David’s life (1 Samuel 20).

although the story does not specifically say that David
was in love with Jonathan, it is still a prominent story of
same-sex romantic attraction and love.

this relationship is presented as an admirable example.
as far as we know, the relationship was not sexual,
although there may have been sexual attraction between
the two men.

Ruth and Naomi:
another story of same-sex emotional attraction and deep
friendship is the relationship between Ruth and her
mother-in-law, Naomi. Ruth gave up her family, country
and gods to take care of Naomi and be her companion.
Ruth vowed to remain with Naomi until death (Ruth 1:16-
17). it seems that there was a very strong family type of
love between them.

Jesus' greatest commandments were to love God with everything u have and to love thy neighbor.

"Master, which is the great commandment of the law?" He answered: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets" Matt. 22:36-40

so how can love be wrong?

i will go where god leads me.

gbu both,
peace in christ, ronnie.

Last edited by RonnieRage on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
joshuajared2000

Asleep

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm

While i dissagree that the verse's brought up are about homosexual relationships, i think we can both agree to trust that the Lord is going to guide those who are willing to listen, and honestly seeking his will.

::Cheer::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray - Boltz being updated   Ray - Boltz being updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray - Boltz being updated
Page 1 of 1