Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) Empty
PostSubject: Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09)   Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Over the last Several Weeks the issue of "Colored Text" has come up many many times.
The issue being that bright colors are hurting people's eyes. We have tryed to be fair with people,
asking people to change the colors when asked, but allowing them to be used when the person with the
eye issue is not in the room..

Examples of colored text

Example Example Example

I was sent a pm last week by a person who said the following "its just... i understand i really do, but why cant they ever just ignore me ? every room i go in im told change your color. but this color makes reading my own text easy. "

So,

"Colored Text"

"We do allow the use of Bright/Neon colors. However please be aware that people may ignore you,
due to the fact that Bright/Neon Colors Will / Can hurt their eyes". If you dont mind, Please try and be respectful. If some one does ask you to change your text, please consider it. If you would rather not, Then understand they may choose to place you on Ignore.

"For those of you who are bothered by the bright/neon text, I am sorry the colors are
bothering you. We understand the eyes of some people have a hard time with some colors.
But don't worry there are 2 Solutions

..First, Feel free to Kindly ask if they will change the color.
If they do not, for what ever reason, Right click the name of the person using the bright colors
and click "IGNORE in ROOM"

If you would rather NOT do that, or want another option we have A FIX!! Please follow the Directions in the pictures below to remove the colored Text.

Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) Screenshot014d
Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) Screenshot015
Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) Screenshot016y

Last edited by joshuajared2000 on Thu May 14, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09)   Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:12 pm

i will change color if asked
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: color rules updated   Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:20 pm

updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09)   Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:46 pm

ty josh i pray that this helps with this issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09)   Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Colored Text in the Chat room (updated May 09)
Page 1 of 1