Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

prayer for a freind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

prayer for a freind Empty
PostSubject: prayer for a freind   prayer for a freind EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 pm

oo echo oo asked us to pray for his freind billy allan firs and for most for salvation and second for a healing he fell from 25 feet and is now in hospital paralized.they are afraid wen he gets out he will do something crazy.

lord i ask you to draw by your spirit i ask u touch his heart and bring him to you.we know that salvation only comes by u .i ask lord that u touch his body in jesus name give him that miricle healing that only comes from you.we know u are the wounderful waymaker and you answer all prayer in your way so i ask lord in jesus name let your will be done .i ask u to touch and confort freinds and family and again i ask if they dont know you that you drawl by your spirit let your fire fall lord today and always. in jesus name i pray amen amen amen..
Back to top Go down
PHILIPIANS_4-13
PHILIPIANS_4-13

Mischievious
Awards : prayer for a freind Ppic
Joined date : 2010-10-19

prayer for a freind Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer for a freind   prayer for a freind EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm

lord i ask u touch this young man i ask you to heal his body and most of all drawl by your spirit.drawl him to u so he can have eternal life with you.in jesus name have your way in this soul thank you lord for hearing our prayers in jesus name amen
Back to top Go down

prayer for a freind
Page 1 of 1