Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dina's Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dina's Family Empty
PostSubject: Dina's Family   Dina's Family EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:41 pm

i have some familys who need a lot of prayer however i will not mention there names.pray that the lord will direct their path and spirituay guide them.they are going through tough times right now .their are children involved so we need to pray the lords covering hedge be over both family's.
Back to top Go down

Dina's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dina's Family   Dina's Family EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:50 pm

dear lord, we come before you today asking you that you touch both of these family's in there time of need. give them spiritual guidence.,in each situation that they are going throu.encourage them,streangthen them, and give them spiritual guidence.give them a fresh annoiting for a new day. let your holy spirit rain down on them like only you can do.i pray your covering hedge of protection down on them.cover them with your blood.in jesus name, thank you jesus.
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

Dina's Family Empty
PostSubject: Prayer...   Dina's Family EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you now asking that you would place your guiding hands on Tina's family members. Father protect the children and do not let any harm to come to them during these trying times. Give them guidance and bring people into their lives who can support them and bring them to your. In your son's name I pray... Amen
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Dina's Family Empty
PostSubject: Standing in Prayer   Dina's Family EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

Where ever 2 or more gather there he is as well.

Father i thank you that we are waging a spiritual war for so man. I thank you for your son, the Divine Protector who is our Conquering King.. Father bring into these lives all that is needed to see them life up high the son, and to run not walk to the fathers will.
Back to top Go down
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
beautiful broken angel

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

Dina's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dina's Family   Dina's Family EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 am

dear heavenly father plz wrap yer loving arms around these people Lord u know who they are and what they are going through Lord give them strength Lord give them peace in them storm Lord protect the children Lord also ty Lord for hearing and answering dis prayer in Jesus name I pray Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dina's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dina's Family   Dina's Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Dina's Family
Page 1 of 1