Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

prayer for steve

Go down 
AuthorMessage

prayer for steve  Empty
PostSubject: prayer for steve    prayer for steve  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:55 pm

pray for a young man named steve he he was choking this morning and he was sitting in his chair he stool up hit himself in the chest a couple of times and the he passed out hit his head and stared shaking his wife angie pulled him up by his shirt and fluid started coming out his mouth and nose the rush him to the hospital .

lord i ask you to touch steve i ask that what ever the need that you surround him with your love and heal him tottaly and compleatly in the name of jesus.we ask in faith believing .you say by your stripes we are healed and i know you are still in the healing bisness today lord.i ask you touch the family and his wife angie that you drawl them to you draw by your power lord and show them the mighty hand of God and the power of prayer.as we the admin team here at footsteps agrea in the mighty name of jesus amen amen amen . prayer for steve  549350
Back to top Go down
PHILIPIANS_4-13
PHILIPIANS_4-13

Mischievious
Awards : prayer for steve  Ppic
Joined date : 2010-10-19

prayer for steve  Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer for steve    prayer for steve  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 pm

lord i thank u for prayers answerd u hear us wen we cry out to u thank you lord!
praise GOD steve is ok.....
Back to top Go down

prayer for steve
Page 1 of 1