Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ken ( passed away)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmsbg
Admin / Prayer~Warrior
Admin   /     Prayer~Warrior

Angelic
Joined date : 2009-02-01

The Ken ( passed away) Empty
PostSubject: The Ken ( passed away)   The Ken ( passed away) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Not sure if any one here knows him. However he has been a long time friend of my son. He passed away this week in his sleep, they think it was heart related.
Please keep his family in your prayers and his wife laura.
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: prayer for family of The Ken   The Ken ( passed away) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Father God I come to You and lift up the family of Ken to You. Comfort them and bless them in their time of need. I would ask that the family would know that Your will is done in this time of loss. And we may not understand why but we will someday. I pray for the wife Laura and the family that is left behind. May they know that in time the will be reunited with Ken in heaven, In Jesus name I pray Amen
Back to top Go down
serena07
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Awards : The Ken ( passed away) Ppic
Joined date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ken ( passed away)   The Ken ( passed away) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 am

I pray to Father God to keep him in entire peace and bless his family which is left behind and provide strength to endure the loss. I Pray for his wife Laura, May she become bold and face every challange in her life. With my all heart and prayers. sympathy messages example
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ken ( passed away)   The Ken ( passed away) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ken ( passed away)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footsteps of The Carpenter :: Prayer Line :: Prayer Request-
Jump to: