Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)   Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Greetings Friends..

Do you like to pray? Do you want to put that prayer time to use for others?
Then we may be looking for you. Footsteps of the Carpenter is looking for
some people to become Prayer Warriors.. This Duty is explained as followed...

Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) Prayer%20warrior Prayer Warriors Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) Prayer%20warrior

The Job of a prayer warrior is first and foremost PRAYER.
They are Trusted with Praying for and looking after their "Charges"

Duties of a Prayer Warrior

1) To Keep in secret the Prayer Request given to you

2) To commit to Praying for your Assigned Person every day

3) To remain in Contact with your Assigned Person
A) Ask how they are doing.
B) Contact them so they are not forgotton
C) Ask For updates once in a while

4) To report any issues/problems to the Admins

If you would like to be apart of this new ministry area, please make a post here and one of our admins will be in contact with you shortly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)   Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:09 pm

i think prayer warriors are a realy great idea. it would be great to know there is some-one praying for people. prayer goes a long way. there are alot of people who have noone thinking of them. to know someone is praying for you thats a good thing. i like were your going with this.keep up the good work....... Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) 469224
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)   Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 am

Josh I think that this is an awesome idea. I know God will bring us some wonderful people to fill this role, people who are truly Godly people
Back to top Go down
kmsbg
Admin / Prayer~Warrior
Admin   /     Prayer~Warrior

Angelic
Joined date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)   Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:47 am

I really like this idea and would suggest you add people who would agree to be praying for the room if we could get 24 hour prayer support for the room i believe we would be unstoppable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)   Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer Warriors ( Looking for a few good Men and Women)
Page 1 of 1