Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

grammy_22 praise report

Go down 
AuthorMessage

grammy_22 praise report Empty
PostSubject: grammy_22 praise report   grammy_22 praise report EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:11 pm

(1:49 PM) grammy_22: hello to all and GB

(1:50 PM) grammy_22: to everyone who sent their prayers for me i would like to say thank you and it worked in the most wonderful ways

(1:51 PM) grammy_22: my pain has been relieved and the situation i was in has been made much better

(1:52 PM) grammy_22: i know with everything in me it was all of the voices raised in prayer

(1:52 PM) grammy_22: i testify here and now to the power of prayers

(1:53 PM) grammy_22: Glory b to the Lord above
(1:53 PM) grammy_22: truely
(1:53 PM) grammy_22: nothing worked to help me in my hour of need until i hit my knees

(1:54 PM) grammy_22: to give my burdens up to the Lord in prayer and to trust Him to see all made right is when the pain left me

(1:55 PM) grammy_22: my gkids r safe and sound and with family and the person who was responsible for causing the pain has been delt with
(1:55 PM) grammy_22: for the first time in 2 wks i have relief
anewnameinglory: praise the lord
(1:56 PM) grammy_22: and i again thank you for ur kind words and prayers

(1:57 PM) grammy_22: the fellowship and the wisdom i found here was the key to my salvation from the storm life i was experiencing

(1:57 PM) grammy_22: i just wanted to say that

IT IS SO AWESOME HOW GOD WORKS GOD IS SO GREAT
Back to top Go down
live4jesus2010
Chat Room Admin
Chat Room Admin
live4jesus2010

Mischievious
Joined date : 2010-10-12

grammy_22 praise report Empty
PostSubject: Re: grammy_22 praise report   grammy_22 praise report EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Amen.. Thank u Lord
Back to top Go down

grammy_22 praise report
Page 1 of 1