Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer for Marcus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndy_1

Pensive
Awards : Prayer for Marcus Ppic
Joined date : 2010-03-05

Prayer for Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for Marcus   Prayer for Marcus EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 pm

My sister, Kim, phoned last night. A member in her church has requested prayer for his young
son Marcus, who was diagnosed with H1N1 (swine) flu on Monday.

As of last night (Fri.) Marcus was progressively worse. The family thanks you for your prayers.

Thank you. Lyndy_1
Back to top Go down

Prayer for Marcus Empty
PostSubject: prayer   Prayer for Marcus EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 am

lord i ask that you touch this child cover him with your blood.lord i pray that you heal his body tottay and copleatly in jesus name for its by your stripes we are heald so im truting you are gonna heal in jesus name amen amen amen
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

Prayer for Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Marcus   Prayer for Marcus EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you asking that you place your healing hands on Marcus. Father only you can heal at your will and in your time. I ask that you not allow this child to suffer. Comfort him and his family during this difficult time. In your son's name I pray, Amen.
Back to top Go down
Lyndy_1

Pensive
Awards : Prayer for Marcus Ppic
Joined date : 2010-03-05

Prayer for Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Marcus   Prayer for Marcus EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 pm

This is an update to my earlier post. I contacted my sister and she has not heard from the family yet. There was a little boy 6 yrs old that died yesterday in our county from the H1N1 -- I don't know if this is the same boy or another case. Will keep the prayer warriors abreast on this boy. Thank you again for your prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer for Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Marcus   Prayer for Marcus Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Marcus
Page 1 of 1