Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A dear friend Update Requested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

A dear friend  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: A dear friend Update Requested   A dear friend  Update Requested EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm

A close friend of mine Carly is 16... In Oct she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who passed away in November... Carly just received news that she has Leukemia and will now need to go through Chemotherapy. She is a strong amazing young woman who has already faced so much in just over a year. Pray that God will protect her, heal her and give her strength that she gets through this. She keeps blaming herself that it is her fault that Camden passed away in Nov. Along with all this she found out her stepmother is pregnant so that is making things tough on her too.
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Carly's prayer   A dear friend  Update Requested EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Father God, I lift Carly up to You in prayer... We dont know what all she is going through but You do, and I would ask that You heal and comfort her in the only way that You can. Let You the Great healer take complete control of the situations in her life at this time i pray this in Jesus name Amen
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Sad news about Carly   A dear friend  Update Requested EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 am

Last year Carly passed away from her cancer and she was able to join her baby boy in heaven. She had a chemo treatment and her body just could not fight any longer and so God called her home. It was extremely sad for me to hear of her passing but I am glad that she no longer has to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dear friend Update Requested   A dear friend  Update Requested Empty

Back to top Go down

A dear friend Update Requested
Page 1 of 1