Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello all am new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephenakasteve
Jr Admin
Jr  Admin

Joined date : 2009-05-12

Hello all am new here Empty
PostSubject: Hello all am new here   Hello all am new here EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi. My name is Steve and am a fairly new Christian. Am about 4 months old. Have found the bible on mp3 and like to read and listen at the same time. I live in Florida and miss the mountains, seeing growing up in the in up state Pa. Really not all that much on talking and stuff but am and is willing to change. lol..Change am so happy to find the Lord and it is really a big change, turned world upside down and that has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Woo Hoo...lol... Well not really sure what to say about me. Easier to how much I like the people who I have meet in the chat room. Not use to being around people so it is really a new experience, pleasant for the most part. The room is comfortable and the people are cool. Be well. God bless
Back to top Go down
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
beautiful broken angel

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello all am new here   Hello all am new here EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm

welcome to da team stephen Smile
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Welcome   Hello all am new here EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Welcome Steve!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello all am new here   Hello all am new here EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:55 am

hey steve am glad you are on the team welcome ......doing a good job Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all am new here   Hello all am new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footsteps of The Carpenter :: Welcome! :: Members Introduce yourselfs Here-
Jump to: