Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family Empty
PostSubject: Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family   Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:29 am

Honeybee_2009: my husband has been laid off 7 weeks and i have 2 kids and trying to make it on unemployment and hopefully some work will be coming in june

Honeybee_2009: its so hard right now trying not to worry
Honeybee_2009: fotc hes 47 and hes checking out a school that deals with solar and wind turbines and he doesnt know if he should go for it or not because of his age

Last edited by joshuajared2000 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family   Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm

lord i pray that you touch this family and protect them.we know that you promiss to provide were asking that you provide for this family.and bring a job to the husband so that they can get the things needed to servive in jesus name amen
Back to top Go down

Honeybee_2009: Prayer for husband and Family
Page 1 of 1