Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3" Empty
PostSubject: Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3"   Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3" EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:09 am

Ok So we have covered a lot of Ground in the last 2 weeks. We have spoken about our Divine Protection. How it is promised to us 2 Chronicles 16:9, Psalm 91:4. We spoke about how It supports the weak, exodus 19:4, Psalm 18:35 and Isaiah 41:10 And then spoke how it Preserves the Faithful, Psalm 37:28, Proverbs 2:8 and 2 Timothy 4:18.

Then Last week we spoke about our Divine Protector. We spoke about how We always spend time reading about Jesus. How he in turn told about the Father. We spoke about how God was a God of battle, Exodus 14:14, and How he was our Defense, a Fortress, A Hiding place and a Refuge. Psalm 5:11, Psalm 144:2 , Psalm 17:8, Isaiah 25:4.

This Week my friends, to Wrap up our talk about the Divine, I wanted to take you through the Divine Victory. Here we will discuss 3 final topics, And how our Victory is Truly Divine. How it is assured, Promised and Rewarded, And why we can NEVER Doubt this..

So lets get right into it..

1 Why we shouldnt Doubt.
I want to start off tonight in the Book of Genesis Chapter 3
Verses 1-6

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Doubt will cause defeat. Just as with Eve, if you doubt the word of God then your going to fall. Gods word is your strength “it is written” jesus told satan. So dont doubt Gods word.. I dont want to see you fall!!!!

so What about the Assurance of our Victory?

Let me first start with the words of Jesus himself.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Jesus Himself makes it clear, durring trouble, have peace... HES OVERCOME !!

Matthew 12:20 says “A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory “
Again God is telling you, NOT ASKING, but TELLING , HE will lead you to Victory!!!!

And in 1st John 3:8 we are told “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. “
Jesus came to DESTROY our Enemy!@!@!@! How cool is that!!

And wait!! it just Gets Better Friends!!

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. -Revelation 3:21
God is Practically YELLING that VICTORY is not an IF but a WHEN!!

Oh Friends, Let me ask before I go any further.. have you doubted God? Have you faced a trouble and thought or doubted you would have the victory? If you have, I am compelled to share 2 last things before moving on..

Revelation 6:2 read...
“I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.”
Jesus Is coming! And hes coming to KICK BUTT!! he wasnt riding out as a hippie in blue jeans and a Tiedyed shirt with dreadlocks “all we need is love man” while playing willie nelson .

No hes riding a White horse, With a BOW, A crown, and he rides to Conquer!!
And then God wants you to know one last thing before we move on... Victory is a done deal...
1 Corinthians 15:24 “Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. “

Hold on in your troubles.. Victory is coming. And its Riding a white horse!!

2 Promised Victory
So we know that God speaks to us and shows us by example what he says. But did God give us examples of the Things we will have Victory over? He Sure did! I will try to do this quickly but there were 5 that really stood out (there is way way way more but these 5 just seemed like the most common)

a) Victory over the Influences of Men
Psalm 44:4 “Through thee will we push down our adversaries: Through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. “
Mal 4:3 “And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I make, saith Jehovah of hosts. “

b) Victory over Spiritual Forces
Luke 10:19 Says “ Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you. “

c) Victory over Afflictions

Romans 8:35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

d) Over Allurements of the World
1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith.

e ) Victory over EVERY satanic Power
Romans 16:20
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as man can bear: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation make also the way of escape, that ye may be able to endure it.

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and them that come off victorious from the beast, and from his image, and from the number of his name, standing by the sea of glass, having harps of God

Isnt that Awsome?? Power and Victory over men, Demons, Sickness and Every Satanic Power!! Friends in the words of jesus “if it were not true!! I wouldnt have said it”! Gods word is clear YOU ARE A VICTORIOUS PEOPLE!!!

and man oh man doesnt Revelation 15:2 give an awsome Example of this victory?
Now I want to be clear on some thing. Im not saying your going to win every battle, and that your going to beat Every single sickness. Mostly in the way that we think we would.

Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
My brother Justin had cancer. God healed him and the Cancer literaly dissapeared within hours.
Thats Victory.
My mother lives with cancer and fights it every day... is she defeated? NO! And you know why? Because Cancer should have claimed her life years ago.. but GOD her PROVIDER has Given her VICTORY over this and has PROLONGED her days.
THATS VICTORY!!!

we will go through trouble and pain. Ups and Downs. But look arround you have been given victory in more areas then you may know!!

Finally My Friends, There is but one last area for us to cover when it comes to victory.
“Rewards”
“Wait ! Did josh just say rewards ?” Sure Did. Oh Yeah! God Rewards us, But not in ways you may be thinking. His Rewards have a purpose and a reason.
They Better us, our Souls and our Life with Him.

1Jo 5:5 And who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

I wanted to point out 7 Awsome and Great Rewards That Christ has for you who Overcome.

1 . Spiritual Food.
Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.

2 . A New Name
Isa 62:2 And the nations shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory, and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of Jehovah shall name.

3 . Authority
Revelation 2:26
And he that overcometh, and he that keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give authority over the nations:

4 . Robes of Righteousness
Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh shall thus be arrayed in white garments; and I will in no wise blot his name out of the book of life, and I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

5 . A Pillar of Memorial
Revelation 3:12
He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God, and mine own new name.

6 . Enthronement
Revelation 3:21
He that overcometh, I will give to him to sit down with me in my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne.

7 . Eternal Inheritance
Revelation 21:1,5,7
and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write: for these words are faithful and true.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

ARE YOU EXCITED YET!?!?!?!?!?!?! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOUR GOD HAS FOR YOU!?!?
You will be clothed in roal robes, You will be confessed before God, You will be a temple, Given a new name, An HEIR TO ROYALTY! You will see no PAIN you will see NO DEATH you will see NO MORE TEARS!>! ARE YOU EXCITED??!?!?!!

OUR VICTORY IS NOT SIMPLY HERE AND NOW!! for these these will all pass away!!! but our Victory in CHRIST Jesus is on the THINGS ABOVE!!!!!

(closing Prayer )

“now were gonna have some worship music playing and a time of fellowship durring this. But if you need prayer, Please PM one of the Admins or let us know in the room. We WANT to pray for you. We WANT to see GOD move in you. We WANT to see you stand in VICTORY!!!

So in closing..

WE know now, The Protection is Divine..
We know he he protects!

We know our Protector!
A God of battle
The Father

And now we Know our Victory is Divine
That we are assured of this,
Told over all things
and even Rewards beyond our dreams

Divine Trilogy
Part 3
Divine Victory
May 7th 2009
Back to top Go down

Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3"   Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3" EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:22 pm

realy good job on this study.keep up the good work
Back to top Go down

Divine Victory . "Divine Trillogy part 3"
Page 1 of 1