Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBA's Testimony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
beautiful broken angel

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

BBA's Testimony Empty
PostSubject: BBA's Testimony   BBA's Testimony EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Well I grew up living with my mom,my grandma,and my uncle Larry I thought my life was normal grewing up without a father My cuzins had their father but I didnt have mine so I was jealous my other uncle helped me then best he could but there is just things you need yer own father for.I went to churchs off and on growing up...but I didnt really go understanding anything until I was 11 or 12 I went to the library and this chick named Surinam asked me if I went to church...I said no....she told me about her church...so I said ok the pastors mother picked me up....back then I was kinda bad...at churches anyway...I talked when da pastor was preaching...I talked during sunday school...I played with my cell phone 1 evening.....I forget what they called it we did at nite.....He got onto me before about it I just brushed it off like it wasnt anything then that nite he said "if i ever see that phone again I will crush it and not think twice about it"I thought to myself yea and u will be paying for another one....I later stopped going for a few weeks then I ended up going back....I payed attention I stopped doing the things I did....1 day I asked the pastors wife....what did I have to do to be saved....she told about saying the sinners prayer...I went home....thought about it then I ended getting saved that very nite....then I went back to church that following sunday and told her I been saved....I started reading my bible....satan brung my cuzins around me when I was doing oh so good...But I wanted my old life back I wanted to have fun with my cuzins like I use to...or so I thought....started backslidding....until I was like 14....then I asked God to forgive me for backsliding etc guess I wasnt really sorry back then as much as I thought I was....when I turned 15 Satan got ahold of me again I started drinking after hanging out with my dad and meeting his friend...I got hooked on drinking vodka....I mean I loved vodka then I ended up meeting someone online....I started digging him...he was cute....had a car....etc I thought this is my way to get out of here! I went and met him....things happened....And he ended up raping me.....I started drinking vodka more and more...was cussing,getting into agurements,fights whatever...1 nite I was hanging with my cuzins and bunch of friends I was drunk half a thing of wiskey,3 tall boys,and something else....by that time I was wasted.....I guess I kept saying give me more until they did I was started to get sick....I guess I Fell down some stairs too lol next day woke up pretty sore...I thought ok that didnt kill me I try it 1 more time...so I got drunk another nite I drunk lots of vodka,beer,and rum and coke.....I thought to myself I am gonna drink myself to death...I got so wasted...my friends took it away and I was cussing them out saying I wanted more and I meant it...they ingored me....I ended up passing out....woke up da next morning feeling sooooo bad I went to church dat sunday...repented....asked God to forgive me and I'll never do it again.....I stopped drinking....my uncle larry got real sick in nov and ended dying on nov 3 of 08...I miss him dearly but I felt at peace cuz i knew he was in heaven and happy I was so upset I went and sat ontop of the bridge I had two friends on the phone that day....I was ready to kill myself I was gonna jump but they talked me into not doing it...and Im glad they did because I wouldnt be walking with God right now like I am...I wouldnt be stopping smoking like I am...I wouldnt see a better outlook on life like I do I believe I have been giving a gift in prayer and helping reach those who have been raped,who drank,etc and I am very glad that God trusts me enough to help these people....well thanks for reading my testimony....God bless and remember Jesus loves you and so do I
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

BBA's Testimony Empty
PostSubject: Thank you BB   BBA's Testimony EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 am

What an awsome Testimony! Im glad that God called out and your here with us now..
Back to top Go down

BBA's Testimony Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBA's Testimony   BBA's Testimony EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:44 am

good testimony im glad that you are with the lord now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBA's Testimony Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBA's Testimony   BBA's Testimony Empty

Back to top Go down

BBA's Testimony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footsteps of The Carpenter :: Prayer Line :: Testimony's-
Jump to: