Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kevin4jesus
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Awards : Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities Ppic
Joined date : 2010-01-06

Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities Empty
PostSubject: Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities   Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 am

Lord As We See So Many Lost Souls Around Us In Our Communities I Pray That You Will Use Us To Share Your Love & Also As We Live Daily That Friends & Neighbours & Strangers Will See Your Love In Our Lives So That They May Also Seek Salvation, This I Ask In The Precious Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen & Amen
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities   Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Dear Heavenly Father, I come asking that you will use all of us to be an example to our communities. Father I ask that you allow us to touch lives and show people who you are and allow us to bring them to you. Use us to show your will to others. In your son's name I pray, Amen
Back to top Go down

Prayer TO Share The Love Of God In Our Communities
Page 1 of 1