Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Section's Comming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

New Section's Comming Empty
PostSubject: New Section's Comming   New Section's Comming EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:01 pm

New Forum Area's

Well Friends, Today we have added two new area's on the forum..

First is the Woman's Corner,

A Place for the Laddies, (any age) May gather to talk or toss out some recipes or what ever..
This is just for the Laddies of the Forum / Chat room. There will be no men allowed in this room
And Any Man caught in that area, will be banned.

The Second is like the first. The MENS Corner.

Men now have a place to call their own as well. Where they may talk , work out problems, Toss out
Ideas and just be men. A place to confide in another brother in the Lord with out judgment.

As you can tell, you May not "SEE" the new area's of the forum. This is to ensure the privacy of each section.
Men and Women, To join these new area's Please on the link below to Join one of the Groups.
Back to top Go down
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

New Section's Comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Section's Comming   New Section's Comming EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 am

For the Men...

About the Men’s Corner.

As the Moderator of this part of the forum, I wanted to take a moment and tell you
all about this newly created part of our forum, just for the Guys of Footsteps / Paltalk.
This Part of the forum has been put together so that we may , through Christ, help
each other grow in Christ, and to deal with Any problems such as sin or trouble in our lives.
We hope to be there with you, through the good and bad things of life.

We want to support each other. To be rocks of faith for each other to lean on.
I really hope that you enjoy this part of the forum and I pray it is of use for you.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask here, email me, or im me on
paltalk as my pal talk list is always open .

To Join the mens group,please click the "mens group" link above

Pro 27:17 Iron sharpens iron; So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
Welcome Gentlemen, To the Iron house….
Back to top Go down

New Section's Comming
Page 1 of 1