Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JoshuaJared2000

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshuajared2000
Headmaster Admin Training Dpt.
Headmaster  Admin Training Dpt.
joshuajared2000

Asleep
Joined date : 2009-02-01

JoshuaJared2000 Empty
PostSubject: JoshuaJared2000   JoshuaJared2000 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Name: Joshua
Chat Name: JoshuaJared2000

history:

Well iv been on paltalk sence 2005. I Have been all over when it comes to the rooms there, From politics to religion.
Currently I update and Maintain (along with Kmsbg) the new Footsteps of the Carpenter Website www.echothefaith.com. I am also returning soon to a monthly Radio show Titled
Echo the Faith Radio.

I am a father of 2 wonderful children, a boy and a girl. I have been married for 6 years.

I currently admin in the Footsteps of the Carpenter chat room and am currently working on a 3 new radio shows.

*Notice: If you are viewing this page, Because you clicked a link on "echo the faith.com" please Click the Back Button Below to return to the website"
Back

Last edited by joshuajared2000 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

JoshuaJared2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoshuaJared2000   JoshuaJared2000 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 pm

josh,hey so i found your new member picture lol.i thought id reply.it has been great getting to know you,and working with you.keep up the good work.i know the lord has a plan for your life.you are a great friend and brother.
Back to top Go down

JoshuaJared2000
Page 1 of 1