Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

prayer for my aunt's family.. Update Requested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: prayer for my aunt's family.. Update Requested   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 pm

my aunt's mom and nephew both have cancer...my aunt lost her dad last year...its been hard for her....ty for praying
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: prayer for my aunt's family.. Update Requested   Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm

lord we come befor you today on behalf of the ones with cancer i ask lord thatyou touch them and heal in jesus name.you said in your word by your stripes we are heald and i ask lord that you heal.touch each and every one in jesus name let your will be done amen
Back to top Go down
serena07
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Awards :
Joined date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: prayer for my aunt's family.. Update Requested   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:09 am

First, I m so sorry for your aunt's dad. My goes out to her and I will pray to God for her mom. She is always in my thoughts and prayers. sympathy words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayer for my aunt's family.. Update Requested   

Back to top Go down

prayer for my aunt's family.. Update Requested
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1