Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PRAISE THE LORD_45 Update Requested

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PRAISE THE LORD_45  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: PRAISE THE LORD_45 Update Requested   PRAISE THE LORD_45  Update Requested EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 pm

PRAY FOR PRAISE THE LORD_45 SHE HAS BEEN HAVING ANXIETY ATTACTS AND SHE ASKED FOR PRAYER6-21-09
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PRAISE THE LORD_45  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: praise the lord prayer   PRAISE THE LORD_45  Update Requested EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Lord I pray for this person and the anxiety attacks they have been having. Lord I ask that You would take away the anxiety and give peace. Lord You know the heart and soul of this person heal them. I pray this in Jesus name Amen
Back to top Go down

PRAISE THE LORD_45 Update Requested
Page 1 of 1