Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A dear friend Update Requested

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: A dear friend Update Requested   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:49 pm

A close friend of mine Carly is 16... In Oct she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who passed away in November... Carly just received news that she has Leukemia and will now need to go through Chemotherapy. She is a strong amazing young woman who has already faced so much in just over a year. Pray that God will protect her, heal her and give her strength that she gets through this. She keeps blaming herself that it is her fault that Camden passed away in Nov. Along with all this she found out her stepmother is pregnant so that is making things tough on her too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Carly's prayer   Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Father God, I lift Carly up to You in prayer... We dont know what all she is going through but You do, and I would ask that You heal and comfort her in the only way that You can. Let You the Great healer take complete control of the situations in her life at this time i pray this in Jesus name Amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Sad news about Carly   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 am

Last year Carly passed away from her cancer and she was able to join her baby boy in heaven. She had a chemo treatment and her body just could not fight any longer and so God called her home. It was extremely sad for me to hear of her passing but I am glad that she no longer has to suffer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dear friend Update Requested   

Back to top Go down

A dear friend Update Requested
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1