Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghost rider is asking for prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

Ghost rider is asking for prayer Empty
PostSubject: Ghost rider is asking for prayer   Ghost rider is asking for prayer EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 pm

please pray for Ghost rider and his medical condition he is looking at surgery on his hip and is in alot of pain and has been for along time, he has an MRI coming up on the 10th that will tell exactly what needs to be done.
thank you
Shy Ghost rider is asking for prayer 549350
Back to top Go down
shyanna_2
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
shyanna_2

Mellow
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-04-30

Ghost rider is asking for prayer Empty
PostSubject: ghost prayer   Ghost rider is asking for prayer EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Father God I come to You now in prayer for Ghost Rider. Lord You know his pain and situation of everything he is going through right now and I just ask for a renewing of Spirit for him and that he would be so blessed with everything he is in need of right now, In Jesus name I pray Amen
Back to top Go down

Ghost rider is asking for prayer
Page 1 of 1