Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hearing God Talk..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fat-ugly-me
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Joined date : 2009-02-22

Hearing God Talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Hearing God Talk..   Hearing God Talk.. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:43 am

hi, im wondering if mabye u can tell me, how does god talk to you? like.. is it like ur concience? or....??? how do you tell gods voice from your own?

examples welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
kmsbg
Admin / Prayer~Warrior
Admin   /     Prayer~Warrior

Angelic
Joined date : 2009-02-01

Hearing God Talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing God Talk..   Hearing God Talk.. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:10 am

i was answering you and i lost the whole post.so i hope it wont post 2 times and bore you.sometimes when i am going through something and I ask the Lord to help me.He will let a peace I can not understand come over me.and the soft sweet voice of God will just say stand its okay and it is okay I make it through.
I can tell its the Lord and not me because what ever is said always lines up with scripture,often it is the exact opposite of what would like to do. Another way I hear from God is reading my bible.Sometimes when I read I find the answer right there in his word.Another way i can here from God is someone else may share a scripture that God revealed to them for their situation or share how God helped them through something like what I am facing. and it is the exact answer to my prayer.Let me give you an example of another way God talks to us.Last Thursday we had a short lesson and we had a man visiting our room ( I think for the first time ) as Joshua was giving the lesson this man interrupted and said oh no way.My wife and I were just talking to God tonight in our prayers and we asked God what to do and then I come in here and you are preaching the answer to my situation. And Lastly there are times when you are doing something and you know in your heart God wants you to do something else or He wants you to do it different than you are.You may not know why but you just know in your heart what is the right thing to do.
I hope and I pray you will find this helpful .If i need to explain it better just let me know and i will try to be clear.have a bledded niht me-Kimberly ps ---you are missed
Back to top Go down

Hearing God Talk.. Empty
PostSubject: My sheep   Hearing God Talk.. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:30 pm

I am hoping this post is still open. I am new and wanted to respond so here goes.

Quote :
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

That is the simple answer. The deeper answer depends on one thing. Are you born again? If not then I will leave it at the simple for now. If you are then hearing God's voice is about having a personal relationship. I have been married for 11 years and there are more times then I can count where I hear my wife speaking long before she says a word. Weird huh? More to come if you are still interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hearing God Talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearing God Talk..   Hearing God Talk.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearing God Talk..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footsteps of The Carpenter :: Fun Stuff :: Bible Questions-
Jump to: