Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stress is a killer Update Requested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steadfast1974
Chat Room Admin
Chat Room Admin
Steadfast1974

Joined date : 2009-05-13

Stress is a killer  Update Requested Empty
PostSubject: Stress is a killer Update Requested   Stress is a killer  Update Requested EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:50 am

Please pray for my wife PrincessGracey and I as we are going through tough spiritual warfare with our job. We're having tough staffing issues and we feel that we are not getting enough support from our administrator who has enough problems of their own helping run two other houses besides ours. Please pray for our staff member kelly who is going through a hard time with a custody battle with in laws which is hindering her work with us. To a large extent we understand what she's going through, but we also need her to focus on the clients and we pray that the lines of communication do no deteriorate more than they already have.

Thanks,

Carroll (Steadfast1974)
Back to top Go down
Steadfast1974
Chat Room Admin
Chat Room Admin
Steadfast1974

PostSubject: Stress Update   Stress is a killer  Update Requested EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:13 am

Hello everyone, I just wanted to update everyone about Anna and I's stress situation. We are still under a lot of strain but we talked with a trusted counselor today and what they recommended we felt was very sound advise and we took that advise and communicated our concerns to our administrator and we came to a consensus about our rolls within the framework of the foster home overall and they are initially willing to help us. So all this to say that things should start get more normal within the next few days, we have a meeting on monday morning with all parties involved, so we'll see what comes of it.

Carroll (steadfast1974)
Back to top Go down
beautiful broken angel
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
beautiful broken angel

Amazed
Awards : Admin of the Month
Joined date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stress is a killer Update Requested   Stress is a killer  Update Requested EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:04 pm

I am praying for u
Back to top Go down
Steadfast1974
Chat Room Admin
Chat Room Admin
Steadfast1974

PostSubject: well here goes   Stress is a killer  Update Requested EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:13 am

Hey everyone, I want to thank everyone for all their prayers and thoughts. Well I think that God has definitely shown us what we need to do and as hard as doing it seems, i think it is the right thing to do. See last night we had an emergency with one of our clients and we had to take them to the ER. We also had another client that everyone felt should not stay waiting at the hospital because it would be very difficult for that person as well. Well we tried to get help with our administrators and they gave us a non-working solution to the problem and so tomorrow at our staff meeting Anna and I are giving our 30 day notice. Because this is also a Christian ministry I do not feel comfortable "airing out all the dirty laundry" in this meeting but we will bring out a couple points and give our notice. So, thats the update from me.

Carroll
Back to top Go down
Steadfast1974
Chat Room Admin
Chat Room Admin
Steadfast1974

PostSubject: It is finished   Stress is a killer  Update Requested EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:18 pm

hello everyone, just to update this thread and to more or less close it here is the latest from me. Ok we had the meeting on monday and basically we felt that since we were trying to work with the staff member for 4 months and we extended grace and all that we had come to the end of our rope. But because even though we told our administrator, the owner was not willing to implement our recommendations and so Anna and I gave our 30 day notice and so on the 18th of june we'll be out of a job, or sooner depending if they can find a replacement before then. That's how strongly we felt about this and we stood up for what we believed was the right thing to do in this situation. We're still very tired and stressed, but that will get better with time. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.

Carroll
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Stress is a killer Update Requested   Stress is a killer  Update Requested EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:08 am

Dear Heavenly Father, I life up Carroll and Anna before you. Father we know that they have stood up for you and what they know is right. I ask that you will bless them during this difficult time and reveal the reason you have given them this challenge. Keep your guiding hands on them and show them what you want them to do for you. In your son's name I pray... Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress is a killer Update Requested   Stress is a killer  Update Requested Empty

Back to top Go down

Stress is a killer Update Requested
Page 1 of 1