Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Praise the Lord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fat-ugly-me
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Joined date : 2009-02-22

Praise the Lord Empty
PostSubject: Praise the Lord   Praise the Lord EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:11 am

Praise The lord

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!"

Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no Lord!"

Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am starving. Please provide for me, oh Lord!"

The next morning, she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!"

The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!"

The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"
Back to top Go down

Praise the Lord Empty
PostSubject: thumbs up   Praise the Lord EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Exclamation lol! very funny nikki...this is a cute one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

Praise the Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise the Lord   Praise the Lord EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 am

OMG I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Praise the Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise the Lord   Praise the Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

Praise the Lord
Page 1 of 1