Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here Empty
PostSubject: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Just a short note: I have been redeemed since 1979 and am a Pastor of home church in London Ontario. I do mainly internet stuff since no one comes anymore LOL so check out my link in my signature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:23 am

welcome to the forum jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tank you   Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Well thanks there sister
Back to top Go down
DawnlovesJesus

Joined date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:31 am

Nice to meet you, Jeff. I hope to get to know you better as time goes by. Take Care. Dawn
Back to top Go down
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
FireChic05

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:58 am

Welcome to our forum and I looking forward to having the blessing of getting to know you better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footsteps of The Carpenter :: Welcome! :: Members Introduce yourselfs Here-
Jump to: