Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Just a short note: I have been redeemed since 1979 and am a Pastor of home church in London Ontario. I do mainly internet stuff since no one comes anymore LOL so check out my link in my signature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 am

welcome to the forum jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tank you   Sun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Well thanks there sister
Back to top Go down
DawnlovesJesus

Joined date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Sun May 10, 2009 2:31 am

Nice to meet you, Jeff. I hope to get to know you better as time goes by. Take Care. Dawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireChic05
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member

Sad
Joined date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   Fri May 22, 2009 2:58 am

Welcome to our forum and I looking forward to having the blessing of getting to know you better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here   

Back to top Go down

Jeff of Innkeeper Ministry - am new here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1