Footsteps of The Carpenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footsteps of The Carpenter

Attention : Please Click the BLUE links above the banners to access those areas. The banner's are there for cosmetics. To access the area's Please click the BLUE links above the banners.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God doesnt make mistakes...But We Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Joined date : 2009-01-28

God doesnt make mistakes...But We Do Empty
PostSubject: God doesnt make mistakes...But We Do   God doesnt make mistakes...But We Do EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:48 am

Acts 20:20 You know that I have not hesitated to preach anything that would be helpful to you but have taught you publicly and from house to house.

God doesnt make mistakes...But We Do Mistak11

you are who you are for a reason.
Even fundies would agree that God doesn't make mistakes!!!
you're good as is!!! so now it's time to CHILL!!! :-)

This comment has been showing up on our wall by many people. I was quite shocked to hear a pastor repeat and support it.

I however will not.

You see, The bible tells us we battle against flesh and blood. There is a battle for you, and for your future. But the best way to get you, to take you out, is to confuse you.

Do you know what satans number one method of attack is? “Doubt”. Take a little truth and mix in a bunch of lies. Just like the lying comment above.

As I said before What you see in the comment above is mixing a little bit of truth deceptively. its always been Satan's main key of attack. It has always been his "flavor of the month" if you will and its a lie.

Most people who use this comment, including a pastor i over heard, use it to support the gay lesbian bisexual transgender Agenda.

They honestly believe that when God created them that they were born gay, born this or that, and its not a choice and you are who you are be happy.

Well.... no. That’s not the case.

you see if i use that same logic, why do i clean my toilet? after all it was created perfect, no spot no blemish, no dark dirty stain on the bottom of the bowl.
it was pure white and clean. Well my friends after time it becomes dirty and needs to be cleaned just like humanity, we were born created perfect in our mothers
womb, but through life we have become dirty and we need to get cleaned, and just like the toilet bowl, we need to get cleaned up.

The point is, you can not take one innocent thing, mix it deceptively and expect God to be pleased with you, or to trust yourself. My friends if you can not be honest with yourself with your faith, some thing held near and dear to your heart how can you be honest to your spouses , loved ones, friends coworkers.

Faith is part of your heart, its a choice that requires you to make changes in your life, sacrifice things, give up things, accept things you may not want to accept.

now,

God did create every homosexual, lesbian, every person, every person on the planet, that does not mean they are how he intended them to be.
God did not create them all to simply say "you will be gay, you will be a pedophile, or you will be a murderer" God created all these people and I'm going to go ahead and say what most people are too afraid to say..

if you believe homosexuals, lesbians, transgender are all who they are because God created them that way, then why are you upset and and angry when a little boy is molested, when a little girl is raped? Didn’t God create them knowing they would "be" this way" These people were created by God.

IM going to get a little more verbal then i normally do. I'm tired of watching my mouth, being afraid of offending people, in reality i should be afraid of letting God down.

Now you may not like how i come across, it might sound harsh, but we have had enough pastors be kind, watering down the bible. and look where its gotten us.

So I'm going to go a head and say this..

stop being a hypocrite. don’t be a wuss. its time. if your a christian then be one, with all your heart.

I'm not saying you have to understand the whole bible. we don’t understand every thing (here at footsteps) there are many things we don’t understand. The bible says a dragon will hunt down a woman.. HOLY COW!! what kind of dragon? a kimono ?? a real one with wings and fire breath? who knows. the bible says dragon that’s all i need to know.

but don’t sit there and condemn the adulterers and adulteress don’t sit there condemning pedophiles and rapist, and then use your twisted logic and twist the bible to say of your gay friends they are born that way. "my friends were born that way and its OK" well either its born that way and its OK for every one, BC God is a god of love.

I’m speaking to the hypocrites today. this has nothing to do with people who have honest questions about the bible. however the people who run around leaping for joy saying
"God is love , God is peace, God is kind, God is a rainbow, of of roses wrapping around every one, and inside of us, hes just 60's man, like a joint at a party he makes us all happy"
....no not at all.

God is a God of love, God did create every soul on this planet, so either we need to stop putting people to death, for murder, BC after all they were born to be murderers. no? why not? why is it OK to change the bible when you want some thing? why are you unable to go after God with all your heart? why are you UN able to take Gods word for his word?

Don be a hypocrite. don’t sell out God BC your too scared to follow him. the reality is that God did create every person. but they have made choices in their lives, they have done wrong. and they have corrupted themselves.

Remember i know that this topic seems geared to homosexuals and for those in that community that visit us, rather quickly let me state that this is not AGAINST YOU. this is more towards the people who . who are a professing to be christian, who are faking Christianity. who are afraid to be who they claim to be. this is to them.

God did create all of these people. but they have become corrupted. now when talking about homosexuality in the realm of the bible you will see that the bible says that the "men exchanged the natural for the UN natural"

*-
Quote :
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. (Rom. 1:26-27)

now why is that important to know? BC the natural is the first love, first creation. -* 'It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him'" (Gen. 2:18). -*

*- Jesus, in answer to a question, quoted
Quote :
Genesis 1 and 2: "Have you not read, that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate" (Matt. 19:4-6)

The natural is when i got the new toilet it was clean and white. when God created who ever you want to use in this example, when God created Steven hawking he created a young boy with a desire for knowledge and he gave him a great mind but Steven exchanged the natural calling that God gave him a gift for, for an unnatural calling. he exchanged the logical thinking mind to study and ponder and know God in ways most men never would. he exchanged that natural gift for an UN natural counter part.

Exchanging the created purpose for the flesh purpose. this also says the same thing about the women.

so there you have it folks, Comments like these, comments like these are disturbing. they are said. my heart gos out to people who cant sell out them self’s for God they would rather sell out God .. i feel for them, that how difficult it must be but i can not hide the truth. from people. and i think we have done that too many times, yes even us.
Not wanting to offending people we season our words TOOO lightly. but the reality when you season your words you are giving them a flavor, like salt in water it adds a bitterness, or a kick when adding "jalapenos" to chilli.

and I have seasoned my words, our bible studies, our talks and wrath we do too lightly. And maybe this is too much..we will soon see. Even we are still learning. the comments can not go unchecked. And i hope you relies that this is backed up as you have seen By Gods word. There is no opinion here.

if you want one i ll give you one. i think the people who post things like this, in my person opinion is they are too afraid to trust God. Almost person i know who repeats that post, has faced some sort of action by the church or professing christian.

I want to leave you with this. If you say that you feel this way, that you believe these things because some church treated you badly when you were younger, you are no different then those who hurt you.

you are taking Gods word, and you are hurting people by lying to them, you are hurting them by leading them into the pit of sin, and God will hold you accountable.

God says if we lead some one to sin, that sin that price, that penalty their blood is on our hands
and just like the people who offended you , the blood of every person you walked into sin, is resting on your hands.. and God will hold you accountable.

Quote :
(Ezekiel 3:17-18) “. . .“Son of man, a watchman is what I have made you to the house of Israel, and you must hear from my mouth speech and you must warn them from me. 18 When I say to someone wicked, ‘You will positively die,’ and you do not actually warn him and speak in order to warn the wicked one from his wicked way to preserve him alive, he being wicked, in his error he will die, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand.”

Quote :
Ezekiel 33:6
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

When you teach what you want, and not what Gods word says...The following Verse is all about you..
Quote :
Isaiah 59:3
English Standard Version (ESV)

3 For your hands are defiled with blood    and your fingers with iniquity;
your lips have spoken lies;    your tongue mutters wickedness.
Back to top Go down

God doesnt make mistakes...But We Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Footsteps of The Carpenter :: Post Preperation Room :: Joshua-
Jump to: